If you’re thinking about canceling your Amazon Prime subscription, there are a few things you need to know first. Canceling your Prime membership can be a big decision, and it can also have some pretty drastic effects on your life. Here are the steps you need to take in order to cancel your Prime account and make the switch back to standard Amazon shipping:
How to cancel your Amazon Prime Subscription
- Go to Amazon.com and sign in.
- Click on “Your Account” on the top menu bar.
- Under “Your Account Summary,” click on “Manage Your Prime Membership.”
- on the next page, under “Your Profile,” click on “Cancel Your Subscription.” (If you have an active subscription, clicking on “Continue” will take you to the next page.)
- Click on the link that says “Cancel Your Subscription.” You’ll be taken to a confirmation page where you’ll need to confirm your cancellation by clicking on the link in the email that Amazon sends you.
Once you’ve confirmed your cancellation, your membership will be canceled and you’ll no longer receive any benefits from it.
Cancel Your Amazon Prime subscription
If you’re thinking of canceling your Amazon Prime subscription, here are a few quick and easy steps.
- First, head to Amazon’s website and log in.
- Next, click on Your Account at the top of the page.
- On the Your Account page, under Prime Membership Subscriptions, click on Cancel My Subscription.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the cancellation. Click on Cancel My Subscription again to finalize the cancellation.
Thanks for reading!
Canceling Amazon Prime is easy
Cancelling Amazon Prime is easy. All you need to do is go to amazon.com/primecancellation and enter your account information. You will then be encouraged to confirm your cancellation. Once you have confirmed your cancellation, Amazon Prime will no longer be charged to your account.
How to refund your Amazon Prime subscription
If you decide you do not want to keep your Amazon Prime subscription, there are a couple of ways to cancel it. The first is through the Amazon website. Click on the “Your Account” button in the top left corner of the main Amazon website, and then click on “Your Profile.” On the “Your Profile” page, click on “Manage Your Prime Membership.” On the “Manage Your Prime Membership” page, under “Your Subscription,” click on “Cancel My Subscription.” You will be prompted to enter your email address and password. After you have logged in, click on the blue button that says “Cancel My Subscription.” You will then be taken to a confirmation page. Click on the blue button that says “Confirm Cancel My Subscription.” After you have confirmed your cancellation, your Amazon Prime membership will be canceled.
The second way to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription is through the Amazon App. To do this, open the Amazon App on your mobile device and sign in. On the main menu, select “My Account.” Under “Your Prime Membership,” select “Cancel My Subscription.” You will be prompted to enter your email address and password.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably got a bunch of Amazon Prime subscriptions lying around that you never use. But now that the service is moving to a monthly fee, it’s time to cancel those subscriptions and get your money back. Here are the steps on how to do just that: