Polls are a great way to engage your audience and get them involved in the creative process. They help you see what they like, dislike, and want more of. Plus, they help you gauge customer sentiment and feedback on your product. In this tutorial, we will go over how to create a Facebook poll in 5 easy steps!
How To Create A Poll On Facebook to Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Create a Facebook Page
Creating a Facebook Page is simple and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
- Go to www.facebook.com and log in with your personal account
- Click on the arrow in the top right corner and select “Create Page” from the dropdown menu
- Choose which type of page you want to create – for our purposes, we’ll select “Business or Brand”
- Enter your business name and click “Get Started”
- Fill out the information about your business, including profile and cover photos, description, website, etc. Be sure to complete all required sections!
- Once your page is created, you can start creating polls by clicking on the “Create Poll” button under the “Write Something” section
Step 2: Create a Poll on the Facebook Page
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your business page.
- Click on the “Create a Poll” button on the right side of the page.
- Enter your question and add up to four answer choices.
- Set the duration for your poll and click on the “Create Poll” button.
- Your poll will now be live on your business page!
Step 3: Choose Who to Share Your Poll With
If you want your poll to be seen by as many people as possible, choose to share it with your Facebook friends. If you want to target a specific group of people, choose to share it with a specific group or list of friends. You can also choose to share your poll with only yourself.
Step 4: Add Questions to Your Poll
If you want to add questions to your poll, click the “Add Questions” button. This will bring up a new window where you can enter your question and answer choices.
You can add as many questions as you want, but keep in mind that each question will add an additional vote to the poll. So if you have a lot of questions, it may be difficult for people to vote on all of them.
Once you’re done adding questions, click the “Done” button and then the “Publish” button to make your poll live.
Step 5: Click Share
Assuming you’ve already created your poll (if not, check out our easy guide), it’s time to share it with your Facebook friends! Here’s how:
- Go to the post containing your poll.
- Click the Share button.
- In the pop-up window, select who you want to share the post with: Public, Friends, Only Me, or a custom group of people.
- Add any additional comments, then click Post.
Your poll is now shared and ready for votes!